Tests of air source heat pumps, ground source heat pumps and also other types of heat pumps have been performed by many. Various tests of heat pumps that you can read through are listed on this page.
The heat pump industry is mostly a good and reliable industry, what is promised is usually kept. If the tests show that the heat pump in normal operation has an efficiency ratio, COP number or Q number of 5 or more, you should not use these suppliers. Such a value is impossible for a heat pump to withstand under normal conditions.
- Air water heat pumps at the Swedish Energy Agency.
- The Swedish Technical Research Institute, SP, is very good at testing heat pumps.
Tests of geothermal heat pumps
Listed below are some of the better ones tests and comparisons of geothermal heat pumps:
- Tests and measurements on installed geothermal heat pumps made by the Swedish Energy Agency.
- Energy labeling of heat pumps
- Tests on geothermal heat pumps compiled by Smartson in 2007.
Tests on air source heat pumps
At the bottom is a pair tests and comparisons of air source heat pumps:
Submit a request for interest when you are interested in a heat pump quote or if you want service for your heat pump.