Så här enkelt är det att söka bidrag till solceller - Värmepumpen

This is how easy it is to apply for a grant for solar cells

Investment support for solar cells

There is state support for the installation of solar cells. It is aimed at all types of actors such as companies, public organizations and individuals. The government has allocated funds for support for solar cells with the aim of contributing to the restructuring of the energy system and to business development in the field of energy technology.

The Swedish Energy Agency is responsible for the support. The County Administrative Board processes the applications. You can apply for the support via the National Board of Housing, Building and Planning's e-service where you can also follow your case or you can apply for the support via the county administrative board in your county.

Read more about the support on the Swedish Energy Agency's website.

In the National Board of Housing, Building and Planning's e-service, you can apply for current support and follow your existing case. You can read decisions, apply for payment, send additional information and administer your contact information to receive notifications via text message or e-mail.

The requirement for follow-up has ceased

As of January 1, 2019, the requirement to submit a follow-up annually has been removed. This means that you no longer need to report any information on annual electricity production.

Log in to the National Board of Housing, Building and Planning's e-service for grants and support

By logging in to the e-service for grants and support, you can apply for support, apply for payment for your approved support application and follow everything that happens with your case. You must have an e-ID to use the service.

Follow your case

By applying electronically, you save time and postage costs, response times are shorter and you get everything related to your application gathered in one place. The service is open 24 hours a day so you can access your information at any time. Fill in your e-mail address and / or mobile phone number to receive a notification when something happens in your case. You then need to log in to the e-service to read what happened.

You need e-identification

To log in to the e-service, you need an e-identification to identify yourself with. An e-identification can be compared to a standard ID document and with it you can securely identify yourself on the Internet. If you do not have an e-identification, you can easily get one from your internet bank. If you do not have an internal bank, you can obtain e-identification via the Swedish Tax Agency and Telia. See link in “Related information”.

You can also use Mobile BankID which can be used from mobile phones and tablets.


Should there be any problems with the e-identification when logging in or when you sign your application, you should first contact the publisher.

See "Related information" if you have problems with the e-identification, login and signing.

If you still have problems or have questions about the service, you are welcome to contact us via our e-mail form available on the website "Problems with e-identification, login and signing". You can find the website in “Related information” or via e-mail to registraturen@boverket.se.

If you have questions about your application or support, you should contact the county administrative board, see "Related information".

interest Inquiry

Submit the interest request when you are interested in a quote for solar cells or if you want service for your solar cell system.

Get more information by email or phone

Non binding


The service is free and you do not commit to anything.

Here we get to see how a solar collector and solar system work.